Coco Chanel, French designer whose real name is Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, has been considered by Time magazine one of the 100 most influential people of the twentieth century. A fighter of strong determination, advanced for her time and a great communicator.
We leave you with some of her phrases that reveal part of her personality, firm and inspiring.
13 Coco Chanel Inspirational Phrases
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
- The best colour in the whole world is the one that looks good on you.
- Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity.
- Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.
- No one is young after forty, but one can be irresistible at any age.
- Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
- It's not the appearance, it's the essence. It's not the money, it's the education. It's not the clothes, it's the class.
- You can be gorgeous at thirty, charmimg at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.
- I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.
- In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- I never read fashion magazines, other people's fashion doesn't interest me.
- Even the most insignificant of perfumes, if correctly chosen to fit the person, is a good perfume.