Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- 0 likes
- 7802 views
- Coco Chanel, quotes, french designer
Coco Chanel, French designer whose real name is Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, has been considered by Time magazine one of the 100 most influential people of the twentieth century. A fighter of strong determination, advanced for her time and a great communicator.
We leave you with some of her phrases that reveal part of her personality, firm and inspiring.
13 Coco Chanel Inspirational Phrases
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
- The best colour in the whole world is the one that looks good on you.
- Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity.
- Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.
- No one is young after forty, but one can be irresistible at any age.
- Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
- It's not the appearance, it's the essence. It's not the money, it's the education. It's not the clothes, it's the class.
- You can be gorgeous at thirty, charmimg at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.
- I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.
- In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- I never read fashion magazines, other people's fashion doesn't interest me.
- Even the most insignificant of perfumes, if correctly chosen to fit the person, is a good perfume.